Follow usCUMARK Weibo
Ball mill structure: transmission device, cylinder device, feeding device, unloading device, electrical control device, etc.。
Ball mill working principle
The ball mill transmission device comprises a pulley or a gear reduction mechanism, and the electric frequency conversion control device drives the permanent magnet synchronous motor during operation, and the cylinder device is rotated by the speed reduction mechanism. The material and the grinding body inside the cylinder device are lifted to a certain height under the action of centrifugal force and friction force, and then fall along the approximate parabola trajectory, impacting and grinding another part of the material at the bottom of the cylinder body, and generating a certain axis. To the operation, the material is ground and mixed uniformly, and the finished material is finally discharged through the discharge device.
Ball mill operating characteristics
The rotation speed of the ball mill should not be too fast. If the rotation speed is high, due to the centrifugal force, the material and the steel ball will no longer detach from the wall of the cylinder, or even follow the wall of the cylinder. At this time, the steel ball has no impact on the material, and the grinding efficiency is lowered. The minimum speed of this state is called the critical speed.
Industry application requirements
Low frequency and large torque output for soft start barrier-free;
Can achieve a certain power saving effect, 10% and above; (5% to 6% of asynchronous power saving solutions can not meet customer needs）
High reliability, requiring a high degree of protection to adapt to the harsh environment of the site;
1. The required grinding cycle is long, the grinding efficiency is low, the power consumption per unit product is large, and the transition grinding of materials is easy to occur;
2. the start is generally started by star triangle or auto-coupling step-down, the starting current is large, and the impact on equipment and power grid is great;
3. The stability of equipment operation is poor, the maintenance volume and power consumption are huge, which increases the maintenance cost of the manufacturer and causes serious waste of resources;
1. The power saving space after the inverter transformation is limited, only 6%~8% of the power saving space;
2. The low frequency torque is not enough, and it is difficult to start the equipment;
3. Poor reliability and difficulty in adapting to harsh environments;
4. The permanent magnet synchronous motor has limited control performance and cannot solve the degaussing phenomenon well.
CUMARK product advantages
1. Start no reversal, low speed and large torque output, effectively guarantee the ball mill control system process;
2.efficient power-saving capacity, more energy-saving than other products;
3. Realize the soft start of the system, eliminate the fierce impact of equipment on the power grid and peripheral equipment, and extend the service life of mechanical components;
4. excellent synchronous open-loop control performance, more cost advantages;
5. The minimum current output of the same load reduces the risk of high temperature demagnetization of the synchronous motor;
6, high reliability, improve equipment quality;
7. friendly man-machine interface, debugging is quick and easy;
ES series application case
ES850 High Performance Permanent Magnet Synchronous Controller-Application on Conventional Compound Machine
|*Image verification code：
|I have read and agree "CUMARK the Service Agreement"